We’re Hiring! Solar ElectricianFire Mountain Solar
FMS is one of the oldest leading solar energy companies in Washington state. Since 2001, we have been providing full-service grid tie and off grid solar and alternative power system solutions for clients throughout Washington state, and also consulting, design, technical support and products to do it yourself clients across the US, Canada, and beyond.
We are currently searching for a licensed and experienced Electrician to work with our exceptional team on residential and commercial solar jobs throughout Washington State. The candidate must be able to successfully install and maintain solar electric systems with the highest quality components and use cutting-edge technology. The ideal candidate is team oriented, detailed, dependable, and hardworking.
If you are passionate about renewable energy and have a proven talent for working with electricity, we want to hear from you!
In addition to our exceptional team culture – FMS offers:
• Competitive wages ($32-$60 per hour DOE and license) and benefits package, including health insurance , retirement benefit, and education allowance.
• Hours: Weekdays, generally 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. 4-day work week or flexible weekday work arrangements negotiable.
• Work on a variety of buildings and situations
• Unique in Washington state, FMS specializes in off grid and battery-based power systems. You won’t do the same work day in and day out.
• Respect from owners and managers who want your input and encourage exceptional quality craftsmanship.
• $5,000 signing bonus after 6 months and mutual agreement to continue employment – Electrician position only.
What the Successful Candidates Will Have:
• Valid 02 Electrician’s license in the state of Washington or reciprocal state is required. 01 license a plus.
• 1+ years minimum licensed residential electrical experience.
• Ability for occasional overnight travel.
• Solar industry experience ideal.
• Eye for aesthetics and takes pride in your work!
• Ability to provide input and ideas in a confident manner.
• Collaborative team player who enjoys working with others and helping the entire team succeed.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enjoys learning new things.
• Must be able to bend conduit.
• Demonstrated ability to work alone and with others as part of a team.
• Ability to work on rooftops, ladders, attics, crawl spaces and confined spaces safely.
• Demonstrated ability to pick up and carry heavy objects.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Valid WA state drivers license and clean driving record.
• General knowledge of home construction, building materials, workplace safety, fall protection, OSHA safety standards, etc.
• Desire to learn and grow in a rapidly developing industry.
• Send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Fire Mountain Solar LLC
At FMS we:
• Believe in always doing the right thing just because it’s right.
• Commit to doing everything we do in a thorough and responsible way.
• Know it is a privilege and honor to be selected to assist our clients in fulfilling their specific power system goals.
• Feel that serving and caring for our clients and our community is our real calling; providing power system solutions is just one of our opportunities to do that.
• Regard authentic trust, mutual respect, and genuine cooperation as fundamental to the personal and professional success of all our team members, our company, and our clients.
Fire Mountain Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer celebrating and encouraging diversity, which includes differences in race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. We believe each team member adds something new and unique to the richness of our work environment.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a valid Electrician license to be considered for this position.